Saturday, August 07, 2004

Time, time, time, see what's become of me.

I had written this post this morning, in a much more hungover state than I presently am, all about what I did last night, how I went from bar to bar to bar(less offensive link here), and how we were bidding farewell to our friend I, who is moving to China, and wishing a happy birthday to my friend B, and how J called me at 8am and woke me up(I went to bed around 3:30 or so) and how I was just so goddamn exhausted and just wanted to curl up and die.

Well, here we are 3 hours later, I downloaded the song that was stuck in my head for the last two days, I've got lunch in the oven, a CD for Erin ready to go, a new game for my computer(because I needed more time-wasting material) and a new PC microphone, because, well, I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure that one out later(whaddya want, it was only $10).

What's next? Well, first the post office(yay!), then cleaning. I feel the need to clean. What I'll probably do is play my new game all afternoon, though.

I would also like to thank All Things Jen(nifer) for starting my cyber day off with a wonderful e-mail. You're the queen!

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

...if you know what I mean...

: ) Aw shucks!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home