Sunday, August 01, 2004

UPDATED- Baby your red corvette....

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!


You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Thanks to Jen(nifer) for the link.

Sadly, the picture of my red Corvette was too big for my borders, so I took it out. For a picture of a red corvette, click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Hey! In order to play around with the pictures you can add at the end of the picture code height=200 width=250

or something of that nature, which is what I had to do to alter my picture! ; )

SO MY PICTURE LOOKED LIKE THIS (I took out some of the code since you can not post pictures on a comment forum!)

img height="120" src="http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/images/f360.jpg" width="200"

12:40 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

What's horribly funny is that I've had a teach yourself HTML book for 3 years, and have yet to crack it. One of these days, when I'm bored and lonely, I'll take the time to learn it.

Thanks for the pointer. You kick ass.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home