Tuesday, August 31, 2004

What the...

For reasons unknown to me, I shot awake at about 3:50 this morning. I'm thinking it's anxiety over next week's impending surgery, but I could be wrong. Time for a sleep study? Well, by the time I get to recording my dreams again, I'll be in a wonderful drug-induced coma every night. Anyways, after several minutes of tossing and turning, I decided to get up and start my day, and I'm already starting to pay for that. I feel a nap coming on.

It could have something to do with the fact that I was rearranging the living room yesterday- and stirred up some extra allergy feelings. We'll see what happens tonight.

Last night friend J came over and we watched L'Auberge Espanole, a charming movie about a French student who moves to Barcelona for a year. There were some really good laughs in there, and I particularly enjoyed the multitude of languages- fortunately enough that I have a handle on to make me appreciate the cinematography instead of reading the subtitles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home