Thursday, August 05, 2004

Why I love online communities.

Erin posted a note she got from an online dating service, I am posting a bulletin my cat's profile got on MySpace.com. It's just too funny, and yes, was sent to my cat by a girl:

would you?
(hit reply, then put an x next to what you'd do for me)


( )go out with me?
( )give me your number?
( )have sex with me?
( )give me money?
( )let me kiss you?
( )watch a movie with me?
( )have dinner with me?
( )let me borrow your car?
( )kick my ass?
( )take a shower with me?
( )be my gf/bf?
( )have a fling with me?
( )be there for me?
( )buy me a drink?
( )take me home for the night?
( )give me a good time?

I think it's funny- and one hell of a way to get to know people quickly, because it tests limits. So, I'm going to open it up- post a comment or send an e-mail with your score- there are 16 questions, so your number should be somewhere between 0 and 16. C'mon. It'll be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home