Tuesday, August 17, 2004

WTF?

Let's say that there's a certain broker that works for my company.

Let's say that he has to call my supervisor for help from time to time.

Let's say that he just called:

him: Is [boss' name] back yet?
Me: yeah, let me see if I can get him. Who's calling
him: it's [broker's name]
Me: hang on. [places caller on hold] Do you have time for [broker]?
him: get his logon.
Me: What's your logon?
Him: I don't know.
Me: Well, what do you use to log on to [software]?
Him: I don't know.
Me: So, how do you log on to [software]?
Him: I don't know. Is [boss' name] there?
Me: You know what, hold on.

Mind you, I've dealt with him before, but I've never been this annoyed after doing so. For a minute I thought I was talking to a 8-year-old. Grow up, you prick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home