Monday, September 06, 2004

And then depression set in.

My new diet consisting of food that food eats is getting me down. Yesterday, for the first time ever, I voluntarily ate Boca Burgers. I avoided all the chicken, hamburgers, steaks and hot dogs. I stuck to the boca, the salad J and I made, and the corn I brought.

But it was a good time, don't get me wrong... I really miss those guys from school, and I haven't seend some of them in ages, so it was good. We're planning a poker night at my house soon- probably a couple weeks after my surgery.

The good news of the day is that the rearrangement of the apartment is almost complete. Now I'm down to cleaning and throwing out some stuff. I've also completed 5 of 7 rounds for my pub quiz for tomorrow, which will take place at 8pm here.

So, as you can see, things are looking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home