Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bad mojo, part II

Part one was eaten by the blob of cyberspace. Let's try this again:

I took a cab to work this morning, because I really didn't feel like navigating the bus system, and hell, for $12.50, I'll take the convenience.

Anyways, bad mojo goes out to the cab that didn't pick me up, despite his for hire light being on and no one else being in the cab, the fucker waved me off and shook his head no. I'm on crutches, people. I can't walk. This guy, this asshole waved me off.

I could be wrong, but my understanding of the situation is that by city ordinance, taxi drivers are required to pick up fares when hailed- and it's not like this guy didn't see me. He made eye contact.

So, I lodged a complaint with the city. And as soon as I find out what company he works for, I'm going to lodge a complaint there. Nobody, but nobody fucks with me like that. Especially shitty cab drivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home