Friday, September 17, 2004

da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Rant Man!

It may just be the dangerously low blood sugar talking, but in my humble and somewhat experienced opinion, the worst two personality characteristics to mix are stupidity and anal retentiveness(note: no hyphen).

My day today has been consumed with idiots, asshat apprentices, and tin foil hat wearing motherfuckers. Most recently I talked to a guy who didn't understand why we didn't have software to tell if a customer accidentally enters an order as a buy or a see. Hm. That's why we have confirmation screens and on-line trading agreements- because if you're not going to check your own work, or accept any of the responsiblities of your own life, then you are an idiot and we don't want to be responsible for your actions.

Then there's the guy who said to me "oh! By address bar, you mean this big entry thing where I put the web address! Wow, do I feel stupid!"

Ok. The rant kinda petered out- mostly because I've been dealing with more and more stupidity since I started writing it.

I need a drink. Who's buying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home