Sunday, September 26, 2004

Fun things and more fun things.

I'm back at my apartment after watching my Vikings beat the local football team, and rather happy with the results.

I've been thinking about this story all day:

Last night my friend M called me up and invited me to his house for a party. I went, and as we were sitting in his room playing guitar and drinking beer. His friend P comes in the room and says "holy shit! You have a bidet! How far up does the water go?"

"It'll almost touch the ceiling," my friend M responded. Of course, being a few drinks into the party and of course, being crazy idiots, a scientific experiment was in the works. This is when I stood up and went to the door to the bathroom. I got there just in time to see P turn the bidet on full blast, and see the water hit the ceiling easily, and splash all over the room. It was hilarious. I laughed really really hard.

Just had to share. Beware of bidets.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home