Saturday, September 25, 2004

The hair of the Dave that bit you.

Good morning, all.

I finally finished adding enough photos to make a vote possible, or to make a possible string about what haircut y'all like best. I set it up as a vote. There are 11 pictures, ranging in ages from 2 to 29, to choose from. Go here to check out the pictures. When you vote(in comments, of course), choose between one of the following haircuts:

The Bowl cut
The Long Hair
The Bob
The Bald

Now, I'm hoping that because I see all these unique visitors, but that I only see comments coming from about 8 people or so, that those who have not left a comment feel free to participate and keep making comments. That's my little spiel about how I 'd like more comments on the ol' blog.

Anyways. I've got PT in 30 minutes, and I've still got to shower. Funny thing about this morning is XRT's Flashback is the year 1992. Funny how that works.

Oh, and happy Yom Kippur to those who are celebrating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to completely puss out and say that each hair style fit you at the time.

Pat

9:40 AM  
Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

And of course I agree with the redhead : )

Bald...beautiful.

Although, #7 was a handsome look as well!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home