Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I don't mean to brag.

Damn. It seems I have a lot of spare time today... hence the silly blogging today.

Anyways, Wild Sound helped me learn about N.A.D.D., and I don't mean to brag, but here's the degree to which I multitask:

Currently running on my computer:
1) MS Outlook, where I am monitoring my account, as well as the tech desk's
2) The Lind-Waldock website, logged onto our error account.
3) Mozilla with tabs open for (a) my Lycos and (b) Gmail accounts, (c) Wild Sound, (d) shopping for neckties, and (e) Blogger.com.
4) www.hpfun.com, so I can play my recent addiction, online snooker.
5) Online snooker game.
6) Simulated trading database program.
7) Order Express(the backbone program for online trading).
8 and 9) IM windows to two friends, actively chatting.

Well, I might not be king of the geeks, but I'm definitely a sufferer of N.A.D.D. we should start having meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home