Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I love it when a plan comes together.

I will admit- without a hint of shame- that I was a HUGE fan of the A-Team when I was a kid, subsequently, I loved Col. Hannibal Smith(rest in peace), and thought he was such a badass.

Right now the birthday party plan seems to be coming together. We'll see. It's an easy sell, I'll admit, getting people to play with you when the deal is $20 all you can drink for 3 hours. So, if you're a Chicagoan, or planning on being here Saturday night and need someplace to drink your sorrows away and feel like celebrating another year in the life of Dave, well, head to the Globe. I'm getting there early so I can have a nice buzz going for when people get there, and so I can stash my secret supply of Gatorade, so my hangover isn't nearly as bearish.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey- no shame in the A-team-- they did rock -- albeit in a weird sort of 80's way....

:-)

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Amy Allen? I liked her, but I wish they had done more with her character.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy was great in this episode.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home