Tuesday, September 28, 2004

If you hear this sound, head to the nearest exit.

[click-click.... rattatattatattatattatattatattatattatattatattatattatatta!]

That means I've gone postal.

Today is a weird day. It was super slow for my first hour and change, basically until I wrote the title to my previous post, then the shit was launched into the AC.

Well, enough on that.

I was in a good mood this morning, for reasons unbeknownst to me- I'm going to try to hang on to that- we'll see. As of right now, I'm looking forward to my birthday party on Saturday, which, if I'm not mistaken, will be occuring simultaneously with a certain redheaded friend of mine's in Boston. It's too bad we won't have webcams so we can wish each other birthday happiness at the appropriate times videoface to videoface.

That would be sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home