Friday, September 24, 2004

mopundow

I spent more than an hour yesterday at the Illinois Chapter of the National MS Society, being interviewed for their quarterly newsletter, and picking up supplies to hand out at my pub quizzes.

As I've mentioned a hundred times before, I am treated like a minor celebrity at their offices. I can't really complain- they appreciate what I've done in my short 8 month career fundraising for them, and they let me know. Most of the folks there know me on sight and I'm guessing, after I'm in the bulletin, that I'll get even more face recognition. It's fun for me, I think, and definitely like a shot of B-12 in the ego, which I try(albeit poorly) to keep in check.

The article will have a picture and everything, probably just the one that I used for last year's website, but still something.

Anyways. I'm off for my last day of training on our new program we're supposed to start supporting. More later, if time permits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home