Thursday, September 30, 2004

The neverending story.

It's a complete lie whenever someone tells you that they've finished all their laundry. Just so you know. Unless, of course, they're blessed enough to have an in-unit machine and do their laundry naked. mmmmmmmmmm. Naked laundry. Much safer than naked cooking.

So, I did 5 fuckin' loads of laundry last night, only to discover that I have at least one more that I'd have to do to make my hamper empty. It's getting depressing. But I did wash all my whites- and have an ample amount of socks and white t-shirts to wear to physical therapy now. This is good news. Already, after all, I've been asked about the MS ride by another patient. What a wonderful thing. I wonder if she'll donate.

I had a good time doing pub quiz on Tuesday. I had a round that was a pretty big hit. I call it Dead or Canadian, after the game show Remote Control's old round from back in the 80's. The premise is simple. I give a clue, and the teams have to decide between two possibilities. Week 1 of pub quiz was "Fake Sumerian God referenced in the movie Ghostbusters or NHL player's last name." This week, I gave quotes that were either from George W. Bush or Emperor Palpatine from the Star Wars movies.

It was hilarious. I'll have to come up with a way to put those online.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, I've done the domestic dance a couple times before- it's sometimes a pain.

What I should really have lamented was the fact that I'm still not 100% on the walking issue, especially when it comes to stairs. Especially down.

But I'm getting better.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home