Friday, September 10, 2004

Pictures!!!!

Check here for pictures from my surgery and from my recovery last night. There's nothing particularly gross in there, but I will say that it's not necessarily for the weak stomached.

Because I don't believe there was an offical report, I will say that while the doctor was in there, they found a cyst on my ACL, and cut it out Everything went really well, and I'm in full swing for a nice recovery. Of course, I'm typing all this while tripping out on Vicodin, so we'll just have to see what happens.

Thanks again to all my well-wishers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Allllright!!! Vicodin! Do the Brett Favre *whoop, whoop*.

Get better, Hopsalot.

Pat

11:39 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

what's an ACL?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

The ACL is the Anterior Cruciate Ligament. It attaches the femur to the tibia.

It's the most important ligaments in the knee.

Fortunately for me, mine's still intact.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Erinna said...

Just adding my wishes of well, Dave. :)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home