Thursday, September 02, 2004

Tests for consideration.

Via All Things Jen(nifer)(she lists the extended path of discovery), I found this test, and here's the results of my GWB Loyalty Quiz:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

And, because it's there, my results from the John Kerry Loyalty Quiz:

Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You're leaning toward John Kerry, although you have some reservations about him. You believe he's presidential material, but wonder if he truly has what it takes to defeat President Bush. He's a bit uninspiring and makes you wince on occasion, but you're willing to suck it up and vote for him anyway.

My favorite question:

Q: What statement best describes your opinion of Kerry?

He's a highly qualified and promising candidate
He's an elitist liberal appeaser who must be stopped
He's a spineless flip-flopper who will get crushed in a landslide
He's inept and uninspiring but I'm voting for him anyway
He's not George W. Bush

Guess how I answered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I got a 0 for bush and a 7 for Kerry. They both should be lower.

Pat

9:54 AM  
Blogger Erinna said...

my scores were similar. 0 on the Bush scale, 7 on Kerry. I'd say that's about right...

11:37 AM  
Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Oh the misguided masses in my blog-o-sphere : )

At least you are all becoming self-enlightened.
Although all of you people who are scoring ZERO are quite intolerant, eh? NOT ONE good thing AT ALL about our president. Wow.

I hope you said, at least, that your opinion of Kerry was "Not George Bush"

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home