Thursday, September 30, 2004

Why not start her off with a nice kiss?

Someone I read linked to this yesterday(forgive me for not giving you proper props), and I didn't quite get it.

Today, I read this, and think "oh... that's a nice idea."

Go here. Me, I'm probably going to the highest level: American Hero- "I pledge to have sex with a voter on Election night and to withhold sex from nonvoters for the next 4 years."

Maybe I'll take it a step further- I'll be a Real American Hero, and I'll withhold sex from anyone who votes for Bush for the next four years, regardless of the outcome.

I'm just crazy enough to do it, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

PLEASE....if you started sleeping with someone who was a Bush voter much less supporter, I'd have to smack you (albeit gently) upside the head!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home