Thursday, October 21, 2004

Bursting.

I'll admit that I've been sitting on this for, well, about 4 hours or so.

Ask me what I'm doing this Sunday.

Go ahead, ask.

Ok, I sometimes forget that I'm doing a monologue here. Let me just cut through all the bullshit:

On Sunday, October 24, 2004, I will be attending Game Two of the mutherfucking world series in none other than Fenway Park.

Say it with me, 'cuz I've been saying it for hours. Holy shit.

Wendy was kind enough(of course) to spare us the cost of a hotel room and let us stay with her, so big thanks go out to her, too.

I'm going to go back to trying to contain my excitement. If I don't, well, I might just explode.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

and how did these priceless tickets fall into your hands??

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home