Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Even I have my limits.

I like to think that I'm a fairly laid-back person. I know it's not entirely true, but I'm not one to follow rules too closely. One thing that I am completely unhumorous is biking safety. So, when I see a presidential candidate biking, using a cell phone, and not wearing a helmet, I have to wonder why I would be compelled to vote for someone, even if he is(in my perception) the lesser of two evils.


What's wrong with this picture?
Posted by Hello

I mean, c'mon. I'm supposed to believe that you're an intellectual when you don't have the mind to put on a fuckin' helmet when you go playing in traffic on a bike? Don't even start me on the cell phone, man. That's just too much. A big shiny kiss for whoever adds the warning from the Jackass show to that in photoshop. I might even buy you dinner.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

well i'd agree but he does seem to have the kickstand down and one foot firmly on the ground.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home