Thursday, October 07, 2004

Fleegoogeegoo!

I've had a steady march of silly songs stuck in my head today. This has been compounded by my co-worker listening to a well though out 80's mix CD. My mind is swimming.

I did some birthday shopping last night, and did some more this morning. Last night, most of my cash was spent at Best Buy, where I purchased Fahrenheit 9/11, The Sixth Sense, Pulp Fiction(special edition), National Lampoon's European Vacation, and The Last Starfighter. I just finished ordering some ties for myself, and a birthday present for a certain someone who will remain nameless.

Let's just say that the ol' bank account is getting a workout today.

I am having fun with it, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What? No "Battlefield Earth"? Or "New York Minute"?

Pat

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home