Friday, October 08, 2004

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum.

I was checking up on my cat's myspace account when I came across the following e-mail, with details eliminated to protect the innocent:
Hey, My name is [NAME]. I am [AGE] years old (look younger I think), [HEIGHT], [WEIGHT], short sandy brown hair, baby blue eyes and a gotee. Nice guy with a great sense of humor. I work in public relations. I am single, not married, no kids. Looking to do something different, exciting and fun. I have been to a swingers club by myself in Ft. Lauderdale before, but never in Illinois. I would like to do that, or just get together for fun times. I give a great free, full body, erotic massage. You can return the favor if you want. I am available tonight or tomorrow, even late night. I have a pic, but only want to send it if you are serious about meeting soon. If you are serious, call me on my cell at [PHONE NUMBER]. As soon as you call, I will IM or e-mail you my picture.

Mind you, I changed my cat's age to reflect her age in cat years(approximately 45) and have her sexual preference listed as "swinger". Perhaps I should make some adjustments in that to avoid future e-mails from desperate men. Note the misspelling of 'goatee' as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home