Monday, October 11, 2004

In other, non-wedding related news.

I had a full weekend, the frosting on that proverbial cake, of course, is the impending nuptuals. Let's check out the rest of the weekend:

Friday was our "team building meeting" for work. You should read this as: six tech support guys on a boat getting drunk. Sadly, after a run-in with the Coast Guard, we were back in the harbor before we really got going, but we had fun nonetheless. I will, however, voice a certain controlled about of contempt toward that body of our government, but I'll leave it at that. I've got to watch out for my blood pressure, after all.

Saturday was my roommate's and my best friend's birthdays, so there was some very drunken cavorting both nights. We had fun. We turned 33 and 30, respectively. It was entertaining. I got to hang out a lot more with a friend of mine who I haven't really had a chance to hang out with, one-on-one.

Sunday was football-oriented, at least until I went to pub quiz, when I got the call I talked about in the previous post(it's still a source of bubbly happiness). After I managed to calm down enough(although I never really made it to calm) we won the pub quiz, which was also good.

Needless to say, it was a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home