Monday, October 11, 2004

The new scale for behavior.

I don't usually do things like this, but I became completely enraptured with this article. Although my exploits have significantly reduced in their frequency and severity due to a change in lifestyle and well, surgery, I still remember the days.

One of my favorites, when my now roommate and I were walking back from a night of Guinness and more Guinness when he casually, and completely spontaneously ran to and tackled a sapling- which got up before he did. It was funny as hell.

I'm not saying that I don't do stupid things when I'm drunk, but most of my drunken silliness is sleeping with the wrong person or buying things I don't need. I also like to throw things. I'm also very good at falling asleep on the couch with the TV on, playing some movie I just had to see at that time.

Perhaps my best moment(although no one was hurt) came from a Scottish Country Fair at Macalester- the line for the bathroom was a tad too long, so I, in my kilted glory, walked over to the side of the gymnasium, lifted the front of my kilt and, as I was going commando, let it fly. I realized that I might want to take a look around and make sure I wasn't being watched when I spied a family sitting, having a picnic not more than 20 feet away, staring in horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home