Tuesday, October 19, 2004

No use for a title.

Ok, first of all, according to this site, the moon is currently a Waxing Cresent. Somebody please tell the world- because our calls are getting weirder and weirder and more and more assholier(is that actually a word?).

In other news, this article teaches me how much tolerance has been taught to certain people in this country of ours. And I quote:
"Hey England, Scotland and Wales, mind your own business. We don't need weenie-spined Limeys meddling in our presidential election," was one of the e-mail reactions to the campaign."

and because that's not nearly a good enough representation of our populace:
"Real Americans aren't interested in your pansy-ass, tea-sipping opinions. If you want to save the world, begin with you own worthless corner of it," wrote one from Texas.

Don't get me wrong- I love my country and I'm completely content to recognize these folk's right to free speech, but please represent the country that I love properly. Schoolyard insults should not becoming of an adult voting citizen of this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home