Monday, October 18, 2004

Semantics.

I was just looking at my myspace account, because I couldn't remember what my "about me" section said(right now it's the lyrics from the Beta Band song Needles in my Eyes).

Then, I saw something that I was already aware of, and figured I was adjusted to: my age. 31 years old. I checked my Blogger profile. Same thing.

It brought back an episode from last week. I was on the phone with a client and I realized that I can no longer say that I'm 30. I am now in my thirties.

I know I spend too much time being hung up on age. It's something I try to avoid thinking about, but something that keeps creeping up and rearing its ugly head. Keep in mind this blog was supposed to be a theraputic way for me to cope with the inevitable turning 30(hence the witty title), and hopefully to help others as they hit the big 3-0.

Yeah, so does anyone have a good motto idea? I could think of something, but then there's just no audience participation in that.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

I like the theme...why do you have to change it. It helped me cope with turning 30 and soon 31 ; )

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home