Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The tide is high...

I am, as always, holding on.

So, pub quiz was a bust last night. Odd, cool thing that did happen was a friend from out of town called me up, so we were having drinks when the 6 people who did show up for pub quiz showed up- so we all sat around drinking. It was nice.

Then, the bad news from NYC came, and then, I stayed out too late, so today I am dragging. Dragging like something that drags a lot.

It's odd that when I get together with a certain friend and her friends, I always seem to be out too late. No help was given by my internal clock, which felt the need to wake up a full half hour before my alarm was going to go off- not that I didn't fall back asleep- it was just a pain in my ass.

I have to publicly apologize to my dear cat, who was booted off the bed a couple times this morning when the snooze went off. My bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home