Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Black Wednesday.

I'm being overly morbid today, and I can't figure out why.

It's my friend's birthday today. That's not depressing to me.
I did just finish watching Six Feet Under- Season 2.
After that, I saw a post on MySpace for about the millionth time about what song you would have played at your funeral.

Of course, because I'm in this morbid mood, I'm thinking about it. I actually made a mix CD of songs about death that I'd probably just want the whole thing played.

Because I don't have he tracklist memorized, y'all will have to wait until I get home and take a listen. I will say that it does have Dress Sexy at My Funeral by Smog, which I already have stipulated gets played.

So, what song gets played at your funeral?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home