Monday, November 01, 2004

Down to thisssssssssssssssssssssssss-ah.

Ah. A tribute to my old friends, Soul Coughing. Or is it?

It's not. Actually. I'm referring to tomorrow. You know, election day. I've said it once, and I'll say it fifteen or sixteen thousand more times, but if you don't get out and vote, you have no right to bitch at all, regardless of outcome. So, tomorrow, when you're wondering what that important thing you were supposed to do was, be sure that you make a beeline to your polling place and get your ass in a booth. Not that you need me to tell you, but I'd rather see you vote for Kerry than Bush, but it's up to you to make up your own mind. In 4 years, however, I will be eligible for the presidency, so keep me in mind for your candidate in '08, ok?

Oh, and if you happen to live in Florida, I'd sure appreciate it if you wrote in Gore. I think that would be funny.

Go forth and participate in our fucked-up version of the democratic process!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. K said...

hehe. it would be kind of funny if Gore won in Florida. Jeb would NOT be happy.

4:38 PM  
Blogger kanonkop said...

Joe man, like your style, go vote America is too important to leftover to retard poop-heads
Friendly greetings from Belgium BTW I'm a big blues brothers fan, these guys were from Chicago, Not
Chicago rules, but first Antwerp of course

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home