Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Give me a goddamn break.

So, I've finally seen a picture of the Virgin Mary sandwich.

Let me tell you that I might not be the most creative person, but I see what kinda looks like a face in there. Almost. Honestly, I don't get it.

If anyone out there has the time, patience, and desire to do some empirical research for me, make a few grilled cheese sandwiches and take pictures of them. Mix that shot in with them, and walk down the street asking people which one is the fabled Virgin Mary sandwich. C'mon. It'll be fun. Kinda like 3 card Monty, just with cheese and bread, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. K said...

personally, i think this just goes to show how dumb certain religious people can be...

3:23 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

looks more like marlene dietrich to me.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home