Sunday, November 14, 2004

Pictures!!

No, not from last night's show. From last weekend's trip to Toronto the birthday/engagement party for my favorite couple, courtesy of Rannie the Photo Junkie. The link goes to Joey's entry about the pictures, but if you have time(and you should make the time, because Rannie is that good of a photographer) view the album here. My favorite is towards the very end, where I'm clearly sleeping on the couch. Oh- and also the one Rannie took of the walkway Joey's roommate and I strung with holiday lights.

A million thanks again to my Canadian friends for hosting me, taking pictures of me on the swing, and making my trip to Accordion City an amazing experience I hope to repeat again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

you look so much like my ex-boyfriend it's scary.

9:29 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Awwwwww! How CUTE is that sleeping picture....all you need is a wubbie and some footed PJs!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home