Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Two more things, then I'll try to get past the election.

Believe it or not, but I was the only person in the bar last night who noticed this guy right away.


The Truth Hurts.
Posted by Hello
Lots of people saw it afterwards, and we all had a good laugh. I was amazed that he got away with that at all.

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet, but I saw a pro-Alan Keyes vehicle yesterday outside the Union Station Multiplex. My only excuse is that I tried to suppress the memory, as it went as far as to have a sign on it that homosexuals caused 9/11.

Of all the days to not have a camera handy.

Ok, one more thing, then I'm going to quit.

Is there a Canadian version of Las Vegas? Someplace where marriages are performed for minimal fees with little to no questions asked? I've only got a couple days up there, and I want to defect.

Not that you didn't already know that.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy as heck to wave good-bye to you. Don't let the border gate smack you in the ass as you leave. Head on up to a second rate country that is running itself into the ground with their healthcare program (among other things). If it wasn't for us, Canada would have been over run years ago (if anyone really wanted it). So, so long, ta-ta, the sooner you leave, the less we'll have to listen to your whine.

I love that fact that we have four more years to turn this country around. A stronger republican congress and the chance to put one or more justices on the supreme court and we've got a good start. See ya.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm going to handle this as nicely as I can.

Anonymous, if you're going to make such statements, have the balls to own up to them. I don't want flamewars on my blog. This is a free country, although not so much as is used to be, and I'm allowed my opinions, as are you.

Thanks to the antics of anonymous, you have to have a Blogger.com login to comment on my entries.

3:25 PM  
Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Love one another.

Dave, I will miss you if you leave for the North...

11:12 PM  
Blogger Ms. K said...

you better be careful, dave. since anonymous & co. are in power now, your rights are going to be taken away incrimentally (so you don't notice right away) and pretty soon it probably will be illegal to have anti-bush opinion your blog.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks for the comments, Anna and Jen(nifer), I appreciate them. Turns out that posting anonymously isn't as anonymous as you may think. I forgot how detailed my tracking software was. It seems that our fried might be happy his party won the election, but a sad that his party didn't win his state.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home