Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Wanted: One 5-day weekend with plenty to eat and drink.

Don't get me wrong. I am thankful about what I have, and I'll get into that later, but I want to get this off my chest. I don't mind my job, when you get down to it, I do enjoy helping people- it still gives me that good feeling that I crave so much. However, I cannot stand for constant hand-holding. It makes me crazy. It made me crazy when I worked at Tower as well. I was always instantly annoyed with people who would walk into the store with a list and just grab the first employee they found and said "I can't find these." Fuck you. You didn't even try.

So, when I talk to people at my present job, and I give them information pointing to the information you need, I expect you to pay attention to the information available. That sometimes means you have to read something and maybe learn on your own. I don't think that's too much to ask, people.

Thankfully, I do have a 5-day weekend coming up, starting at 3pm today, at which time I head home, then to my therapist, then to Jen's to make sure her cat has enough food, water, and litter while she and I are both out of town, then I'm off to my grandparents' again for Thursday and Friday. I head back Saturday for a Wolves' game, and Sunday I get to relax and watch more football- we'll see if my 16-0 week was just a fluke. I took Monday off because we're supposed to use up all our vacation days before the new year, and I had a surgeon's appointment scheduled for then. It's just easier, to me, than working from 10-6. I hate working from 10-6 now. I also scheduled an appointment with my GP to talk about my Cholesterol issues. Hopefully my count is down. Cross your fingers.

So, blogging over the next couple days will more than likely be sparse, but don't be surprised if I throw another audio blog your way.

Thanks to all my readers and friends and family for making my life what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home