Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Waves, my head, and recipes.

Stuck in my head this morning(since my co-worker and I started discussing his experience at the Pixies show last night) is Wave of Mutilation. This is an acceptable song to have stuck in my head, as it stands to be one of my favourites, so I really can't complain.

In stranger-than-fiction news, our boss asked us if we wanted to volunteer to be photographed for company material, up to and including website features. This sounds like it would be fun, so I am more than likely going to agree to it. After all, I was once quoted on the ACT brochure for the soulless company who stole my youth.

I spent quite a bit of time at Borders on State yesterday, browsing for my brand new cookbook, the American Heart Association Low-Fat, Low Cholesterol Cookbook. I spend my train ride home and back to work this morning marking the recipes I want to try out, and will probably finish that on my way home tonight, then go through and highlight all the words I need help with(there'll be quite a few, too). My favorites will undoubtedly be posted once I discover which ones are the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home