Friday, December 17, 2004

#26 with a bullet.

Last night I was just plain worn out. I did none of the grocery shopping I told myself I had to do. I just vegged out and took it easy. Life gets like that sometimes. Besides, I need all the energy I can muster for this weekend, with friends coming to town.

Anyways, I got an e-mail from the MS Society, Volume 2, issue 1 of the MS 150 e-newsletter. Included in this issue is the list of "Gold Spokers." The Gold Spokers are the top 150 fundraisers of the previous year. I debuted at #26. Not bad for a guy who had done literally no fundraising before in his life. Needless to say, I'm hoping to double my contribution this year, which will hopefully get me into the top 10. I'm very proud of what I've done so far, needless to say.

I found this link over on Wonkette, and just had to share, in case any of you need to do some last-minute shopping. Oh, and this picture on Cynthia's blog(via Raymi) just about split my sides open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home