Friday, December 03, 2004

Damn dirty pills!

I spent last night, after cancelling my plans, on the couch, very near a trashcan. My body has yet to acclimate to my new medication and it's whole dizzy-nausea punch. I am, as the saying goes, feeling a whole lot better this morning, though. Thankfully. I didn't want to have to stay in this weekend. Of course, I'll be spending tomorrow with a bunch of wannabe financial accountants, so it's not like I've got big plans.

I did want to go see my friend's band, terminal bliss tonight, but I have to be at McCormick Place at 6:30 tomorrow, so that's just not going to happen. It's movie night for my friend A and I- then we're off to make $300 for just sitting around being quiet and making sure people don't cheat. Not a lot of fun, but I'll take the money and run anyday.

To make up for having to stay in tonight, I have Monday off, which makes Sunday night a night of rare fun for me. Yippie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home