Thursday, December 23, 2004

Groan.

Groan because I overslept. I woke up to the alarm, looked at it, hit snooze, and went back to sleep. When the snooze went off, I looked at it, grumbled, turned off the alarm, and promptly went back to sleep. Not the greatest way to start my day, but here I am.

Groan again because of this article. Not because of the story itself, but the name of the company. I think there are ok times to have a pun or joke in your business. Sometimes, however, it's just too fuckin' creepy. This would be a case of too fuckin' creepy. Even reading about them on their website makes me feel uncomfortable.

Anyways, time to find something else to look at.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You too? I woke up at 5 to 8. I did manage, with a 12 minute drive, to get to work by 20 after 8.

Pat

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home