Thursday, December 02, 2004

Memories revisited.

I've been forever struggling with my Lycos e-mail account, because there's no storage on it, and well, frankly, I'm too lazy to move completely over to my gmail account. Today I decided it would be good of me to go through the e-mail folders and clean out old e-mails that a sentimental idiot like myself keep around, when I came across the folder of an old girlfriend. Curious to see what was left in there as I thought I had rid myself of all our correspondence(our relationship was, shall we say, frantic). What did I find in there? Two e-mails, dealing with the same subject: a "Survey with a Twist." Basically, it's one of those e-mail surveys that reveals how much the taker knows about the person who sent it to them. You fill out questions about me, and I for you. Of her responses, here are my favorites:
8. When you first saw me what was your impression? I want
to have my way with him.

12. Color eyes? brown (and occassionally gold)
16. What's one of my fav. things to do indoors? See, I would say sex here, but I know it's watching hockey.
19. What is the best feature about me? You would say your ass, but I'm not going to stroke your ego like that. I'm going to say your snobby intellect.
21. Would you say I am funny ha ha or funny sarcastic? A little from column A, a whole truck load from column B.
24. Would you call me preppy, slutty, average,sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? Black-T-shirt-wearin'-always-got-shorts-on-bike-ridin'-hockey-guy

It makes me wish that I still had my copy that I filled out for her- although I could probably still get everything right on it(again), I'm curious to see what I did write.

If, by the way, you'd like to play that game, e-mail me and I'll send you a copy of the survey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home