Monday, December 27, 2004

Morning, this is the wrong foot, wrong foot, this is my morning.

Everything was find this morning at home, then I got to work, and now I'm six ways of unhappy with my day. Someone should look into this.

How was my weekend? It was good, aside from drinking too much and staying out too late with the non-believers(specifically a Hindu, an atheist Jew, and a recovering Christian). Although it made for a fun Saturday night, it was a bit too much for my tired body.

Note to self: New Year's resolution is to stop treating my body like I'm still in my 20's.

All in all, I still had a fun weekend- I watched 20 episodes of Star Trek('cuz I'm a nerd and nothing else was open), and that's pretty much it. The exciting news from Friday's extraordinarily slow and boring workday is that I now have Wednesday off, so if you're coming to my pub quiz on Tuesday, expect to have a drink or two with the quizmaster afterwards. I'll be there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

****Note to self: New Year's resolution is to stop treating my body like I'm still in my 20's.

*****The exciting news from Friday's extraordinarily slow and boring workday is that I now have Wednesday off, so if you're coming to my pub quiz on Tuesday, expect to have a drink or two with the quizmaster afterwards. I'll be there.

???????

Pat

5:06 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Good point, Pat.

However, because this is a New Year's resolution, I still have 3 days of abuse- days I intend on using rather carefully.

Besides, I've got Wednesday off. I might as well have some fun with it, no?

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home