Friday, December 31, 2004

So this is New Year's, and what have you done?

Here I am, facing the end of 2004, a relatively stable year of the Dave. I can't complain too much. After all, it was just this time last year when I heard I got my new job, the one I'm presently working.

Having a job sure has helped. So did surgery.

Anyways, there will be resolutions, minor ones, ones I haven't really made before. I'm potentially also going to be joining a gym, or purchasing some home exercise equipment, but that's not really a resolution, that's under doctor's orders.

So, have a good safe night. Personally, I'm spending NYE the way I try to every year, with those close to me for drinks, dancing, and fun.

And I apologize in advance for all the "happy New Year" drunk dialing I'm going to do tonight. You know who you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. K said...

haha. hope you have fun tonight. i still don't have plans. and i kind of don't care. but, anyway, happy new year! :)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home