Monday, December 13, 2004

Southern National Atlantic Forensic University

To know me is to know how much I love to swear. I'll drop an f-bomb anywhere, which has obviously made me an ideal vice presidential candidate. Or presidential. However, in my endless attempts at curbing my potty mouth, I try to keep the swears in my blog titles relatively undetectable.

Things are surprisingly slow today. I'm not complaining one bit. Although I will say that having to explain what icons are to someone really steamed my shit.

I've been fed. My boss bought us Giordano's for lunch. I had a salad(and half a slice of delicious pizza). My attitude, while still not the best, is improving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sub-National Armed Forces of Uganda?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Society for the National Accredited Friends of Universalists?

Sorry, I've been doing CAD work all day. My mind cracks when drawing lines all day.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home