Thursday, January 13, 2005

Croissants.

I finally got around to seeing the rompish Team America: World Police last night. I have to report that my companion and I spent a great amount of the movie laughing uproariously, even at the frequently inappropriate jokes. I can't help it. I've got a sick mind, and I find sick things funny. Love me, love my sense of humor.

What were my favorite bits? Right away at the beginning, I noticed that the cobblestones in Paris were actually croissants. I laughed and laughed. Matt Damon, hilarious. Making fun of Hollywood's constant attempts at influencing politics, hilarious.

In unrelated news, tomorrow is my graduation day from Physical Therapy. We've decided that I get to pick my exercises for the last day. I slacked off last night. Then again, I was in a hurry to get ready for my movie, and since my train got stuck in the loop, I was already running behind.

So, the good news is I'm back to relatively good health, knee-wise. Sounds like as good an excuse as ever to go out drinking, right?

Right. I'm thinking drinks at the Globe, for those of you who are in Chicago who want to raise a glass to my knee health. I should be there by 6:30 or 7.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahem, ahem:

"Resolution #1- I will stop treating my body like I'm still in my twenties. This means no more howling at the moon on school nights and trying to get to bed at a reasonable time."

Sorry to be such a pain in the ass. It's just too much fun. Then again, it is a celebratory event.

Pat

10:34 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I would call your attention, my dear friend, to the fact that Friday night is NOT a school night.

Hence, resolution #1 does not apply in this situation.

I've got to stop watching law dramas.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home