Monday, January 17, 2005

Interesting.

After therapy on Friday, as promised, I went out with friends to celebrate my graduation. All told, I went to 4 bars, and in each one, I ran into someone I haven't seen in at least a month. It was an interesting thing to happen. Needless to say, I did a lot of catchiing up with people. Saturday had kinda the same thing going on, when a dear friend called to say she was coming to town, and wanted to grab a drink and watch football. Yesterday, again, I saw another dear friend who I haven't seen in quite a while.

All in all, it was a weekend of "Hey, how've you been?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That happens to me once in a while, too, although not at four bars. It's good to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while.

Pat

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home