Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Road Trip! [Revisited]

At pub quiz last night, I tortured my quizzers with a match round about Norse Gods. I was reflecting on this a few minutes ago when I thought about this post from yesterday when I shared with all of you my recent brushes with all things Nordic, and the Snopes article about driving directions between two Norwegian cities which led potential motor travelers through something like 6 countries to travel less than 500 miles.

Finally, after yesterday's problems with servers and all that, I realized something: what would happen if you reversed directions? So I tried it. Here's what happens:

Are we there yet? [Revisited]
Posted by Hello
Suddenly, it's all back to normal. Driving through the Norwegian countryside like you should be. Here's the directions, for those who are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home