Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Worry not, dear friends.

I apologize for not blogging, nor being available for IMing today. I was simply too busy at work, and, well, too busy trying to write the damn pub quiz for tonight.

Here I am, with only 152 minutes until "showtime" and I still have one round to write. At the very least, I do have six rounds of gleamingly fun questions. Ok- not all of them are fun, but most are.

Life will return to a somewhat more normal status after my boss hires someone and I stop putting off writing pub quizzes until the day of. But I always felt I worked best under pressure. Perhaps this is a stalemate of Dave's personality. Hm.

Anyways, on Friday night, amongst all the "hey, how ya doin's" I said, my very dear friend A, whom I believe is secretly convinced that I will drop dead of a massive heart attack any second(as of this instant, my bp is 114 over 68, so I'm not nearly as worried). Challenged me to give up red meat, fried food, and bacon for a month. In return, she is quitting smoking for the same period of time. The clock started yesterday, and runs until February 18th. So, if you happen to catch her smoking, or me eating red meat, bacon, or fried food("You said you didn't like all the grease from fried bacon, so I boiled it." Name that movie!) feel free to point it out.

Anyways, I think I have an idea as to what I'm going to write for round 2 tonight, so I'm off to work that out.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

I shouldn't even dignify this with a reply ;)

with love,
Jenny Myer

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home