Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's all for a good cause.

I broke resolution #1 again last night- but I feel no guilt about it.

There were almost 30 people in attendance at last night's quiz- the most I've had at the Globe. They were quite a fun bunch, as well, and seemed to have a good time with it all. Over half of the teams there had heard about it through the Tribune article, which made me very happy.

Needless to say, today I'm dragging a little bit. It's not going to stop there, either. Tonight's the second meeting for team mopundow, my MS Ride Team. That reminds me- I've got to come up with an agenda and organize my thoughts. That might take some time, sadly. I'm just so cobwebby today.

This too shall pass. Tomorrow night will be spent at home, on the couch, napping and watching TV. Probably doing laundry, too, so I can at least scratch one project off my list.

Thanks to everyone who came out last night- I hope you had fun and I'll see you next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure your shoulder devil is on vacation for this one.

Pat

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home