Friday, February 04, 2005

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Words so true, they make a certain Proclaimer's song become amazingly clear to me.

I've started to make some serious changes in my life. Starting with little things. I'm tired of certain aspects, so I'm cutting stuff out. For instance, I just cleaned out my silly, old, storage space-deficient lycos account. If you use that account to contact me, you might want to consider changing the end of that account to @gmail.com. FYI.

This is just the start. Next up: I'm going to crusade against my kitchen tonight and tomorrow. After that comes the dining room. It's high time I did some serious spring cleaning.

I must really have a bug up my butt or something. Or maybe it could be that I'm only 8 months away from 32, and I'm still pretending that I don't have goals to take care of.

Right now my ass definitely has a small fire lit underneath it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home