Wednesday, March 09, 2005

And I've been flushed from the bathroom of your heart.

Damn you blogger for eating my post. Damn you.

Anyways.

For those of you wondering what's going on in the Dave Matthews Band Bus-Chicago River issue, well, there's been some resolution. While I'm happy the money is going to the Park District and to the Friends of the Chicago River, I'm wondering, what do the people who were doused get?

Something tells me a new shirt and a tetanus shot wouldn't quite do it for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Remember how the first time your hard drive crashed, you learned to make backups? The first time Blogger ate my post I learned to highlight and press CTRL/C before pressing PUBLISH. Now, it's just a habit.

I also learned, the first time (and, hopefully, the only time) Blogger deleted one of my old posts, to make backup TXT files by pasting what I copied into Notepad.

Yes, they deleted one of my old posts.

Yes, I'm sure I didn't delete it myself. Try deleting a post -- there are several steps, with warnings. You can't do it accidentally.

And no, I don't do drunk-girl posts. Though perhaps some of them sound that way...

5:01 PM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home