Monday, March 07, 2005

Busy damn day.

We had a guy out sick today, so my usually crappy Monday turned into a moderately crappier one. This isn't a huge shock- just a pain, and I wanted to bitch. And I'm staying late today. Grumble.

Anyways.

It was a long, fun weekend. Yes, I got out in the beautiful weather yesterday- did a little bike riding. Despite an enormous hangover and a serious desire to just stay in bed. You see, Saturday was my friend A's birthday celebration. We went to one of the best Thai places I've ever been, Yes, ate a wonderful meal, then headed up to the Leadway for more drinks, some of us broke away for a quick karaoke session at Gio's. After returning, we went to a place I have a certain strange history with, the Lakeview Lounge.

Needless to say, after that much partying, a day off would have been awesome. Sadly, I don't have one of those for a while.

But, here I am. Still plugging away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home