Thursday, March 03, 2005

Contemplative.

I've got a lot on my mind, mostly stuff that's not ready to be dealt with. Processing- it's what takes far longer for me than it should.

Anyways, I decided to take a look at Chicago's upcoming concert schedule to distract myself from the things I don't want to think about. Sadly, and this may be a sign of my pickiness or perhaps my apathy towards the current music scene(Don't even start me on American Idol. You might not be able to stop me.), but there's so far only one thing I'm considering laying down my hard-earned cash on. Bela Fleck at the Old Town. That would be a blast. Sadly, it's hard to find people who really appreciate his work, so that might be a solo concert event. We'll see.

What else did I find over at Old Town? How about a Didgeridoo Workshop? Hell yeah. I could finally put the thing to really good use, instead of my little experiments with it. I like this idea, and it's only $40. I should be able to swing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home